Happy 1st Day of 2019 & the Girl Scout Cookie Program!
Happy New Year! Girl Scout Cookies are HERE! Your customers have been waiting. Start selling Girl Scout Cookies today.
There are more ways to sell and buy Girl Scout Cookies than ever before!
- Today through Jan. 21, girls can reach out to friends and family and take orders using the order card and online sales with Digital Cookie. Delivery takes place in February.
- Starting Feb. 11, girls can superpower their success with booth sales. Show us how you bling your booth!
NEW! Girls Can Sell Cookies Online
This year there are more ways to sell and buy cookies! Getting started with the Digital Cookie Platform® is quick and easy! With Digital Cookie, the Girl Scout Cookie Program you know and love is better than ever.
Fun, easy-to-use tools help you superpower your sale and go beyond the booth with online and mobile channels that make it easy for cookie fans near and far to support your success.
And guess what? Girls who used the platform in addition to traditional sales, sold more cookies and reached their goals faster!
Girls can still participate in the traditional ways, too!
- Order Taking: Go door-to-door;
- Cookie Booths: Pick your location and bling your booth;
- Workplace Orders: Make a presentation or write a letter;
- By Phone: Call customers directly;
- Gift of Caring: Ask customers to donate a purchase to the women and men in the Armed Forces and community organizations.
The Cookie Pro Contest is Now Open!
The Cookie Pro™ contest opens on Jan. 2. Enter for a chance at the Cookie Entrepreneur Experience of a lifetime! Girl Scouts and the bold and brave DC Super Hero Girls™ are teaming up to help young cookie entrepreneurs across the country.
Twenty-four girls nationwide will win the grand prize trip to southern California and get to meet prominent entrepreneurs and tour Warner Bros. Studios!
You Can Still Get Your Tickets for Cookie Rally on Saturday, Jan. 5
Join us at Allstate Arena for the 2019 Cookie Rally with thousands of your Girl Scout Friends! Everyone who attends receives a FREE T-shirt and patch! Stick around for the Chicago Wolves game at 7 p.m. (ticket included in price of admission).